4/6/10

Hearitfirst.com - Now That's What I Call Faith Contest

Enter now to win the CD Now That's What I Call Faith and an iTunes gift card! Ten runner ups will win the CD!

Eligibility :

The HearItFirst. com / Now That’s What I Call Faith Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States, excluding residents of Rhode Island, who are at least 13 years old by March 23, 2010.

Sweepstakes Promotion Period :

Contest begins March 23, 2010, 12:01 a.m. CST, and ends April 23, 2010, 11:59 p.m. CST (the “Contest Entry Period”).

Limit :

Only one entry per person is permitted per day during the Contest Entry Period.


Prize(s) :

One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive (i) $100 iTunes Gift Card (approximate retail value: $100); (ii) Now That’s What I Call Faith CD (approximate retail value: $18.98). Approximate retail value of Grand Prize: $118.98.

Ten (10) Runner Up Winners will each receive (i) Now That’s What I Call Faith CD (approximate retail value: $18.98). Approximate retail value of Runner Up Prizes: $189.80.

Hearitfirst.com - Now That's What I Call Faith Contest Entry Form

Hearitfirst.com - Now That's What I Call Faith Contest Official Rules

Technorati Tags: sweepstakes contests prizes Sweepstakes Hunter

No comments: